Inconsistency in yum-software-management translation

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Thu May 18 19:09:18 UTC 2006

Hau!

While helping Rodrigo Menezes to translate and understand the FDP system, we
ran into a very strange problem. The potfile for the yum-software-management
was completely translated, and is building fine.

As we don't have the webtest working, I uploaded a copy to my page:

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/fedora/yum-software-management-pt_BR/

The problem is: everything is fine but the Chapter 7. For some very strange
reason that I don't know, some paragraphs aren't translating:

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/fedora/yum-software-management-pt_BR/sn-using-repositories.html

Look at the beggining of chapter 7 and the 7.3 section. The entities are
translating fine, but the whole paragraph isn't. It's a mix with English and
Portuguese :)

I checked the potfile, regenerated it, compared the .xml with the .pot,
retranslated, and so on. It didn't work, so I'm asking for help here :)
Anyone knows what may be happening?

Thanks!

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds