Translations for European Portuguese

Hi,

Jose Nuno, I see you are commiting many changes to "pt.po" files for various
guides in the CVS. Can you confirm that they're fully translated and working?
If they are, I'll begin pushing it to the official page.

The perfect would be to someone translate the guide, and other review it.

Thanks!

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds