Latest CVS commit *may* have changed to much

Hey all,

On adding the dutch entities files I may haved added to much files
(namely Italian and Portuguese files), for that I would apologize, it
wasn't my intention, I don't know what went wrong. I specified the right
files on the commit, strange things.

Now I checked in the diff and it appears to have just update the xml
with some translated strings, so I suppose it's not that much harm done.
If someone of those languages could check upon it, to be sure thanks.

Again I apologize and hope this won't happen again.

Bart