Self-Introduction: Andrea Veri

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun May 28 14:15:37 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 15:48 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
> Name: Andrea Veri
> City, Country: Udine, Italy GMT+2

Saluto di benvenuto!

(We're working on our Italian in my family, which for me means
converting my rusty schoolboy Spanish braincells.)

> Student at final year in a scientific college
>
> Fedora Documentation
>
> I'll like to write about server applications such as ftp,mail,mysql and
> so on, describing and illustrating how you can use them, how you can
> optimize settings and more. I work a lot on Irc stuff, starting to
> servers arriving to services, clients, and bots and all related things
> like Guides that can give an hand to newbies. I'll try to provide how
> many docs I can do regarding this and other applications. I'm also an
> active translator for the italian language most for Gnome and kde.

Sounds quite excellent.  We are interested in original content in any
language, which only requires a same-language editor to work with.  Then
you can translate yourself to English!  Or follow whichever route you
prefer.

For any documents you own the copyright for, you can license them under
the OPL without options[1] and bring them into Fedora.  You probably
want to keep tight control on them, if you intend to use a single source
of content under a dual-license (FDL for Ubuntu?).

Let us know what else we can do to help you succeed.

cheers - Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/