OPL relicensing

Hi FDPers,

I was looking at the Translation QSG and it appears that it's still
licensed as GNU FDL.  I show the following contributors to the document:

Manuel Ospina
José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires
Francesco Tombolini
Hugo Cisneiros
Andrew Martynov

Could each of you check in here on fedora-docs-list, and verify that you
give permission to relicense this document as OPL?  Thank you and sorry
for the bother.