Self Introduction : Rui Moreira

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires jncp at netcabo.pt
Mon May 29 11:15:11 UTC 2006

Em Segunda, 29 de Maio de 2006 09:52, o Rui Moreira escreveu:
Hi!

First of all, welcome to the documentation team!

In fact, I'm also a member for the translators team into European Portuguese
(as a matter of fact, I've already translated documents such as the
Installation Guide, the Release Notes and the YUM Software Management Guide.

Are you subscripted also to the fedora-trans-pt mailing list? It'd be nice to
discuss some Portuguese translation issues on it.

Then, depending on the documents still available to be translated, we can
split our efforts.

Bye!

--
José Nuno Coelho Pires