Inconsistency in yum-software-management translation

Tommy Reynolds megacoder at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:40:36 UTC 2006

>>  Bisodol lubiderm feenamint!
>
> Whatever this means, it is so unique that the only Google return is to
> take you directly to this message post from the archives.

OK, since we were all scolded last time, I'll get this one:

Since "unique" is already an ultimate adjective, attempting to indicate relative
uniqueness by additional qualifiers, such as "so unique" or "most unique",
are quite meaningless.

Still, I'll take that as a compliment.

BTW: if you can find a copy of Harvard Lampoon's "Bored Of The Rings"
you should.