Self Introduction : Rui Moreira

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 30 00:23:07 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 09:52 +0100, Rui Moreira wrote:

> Hi all:
> First of all i whould like to say sorry for the encrypted email ....

;-D

Better to be too encrypted than not enough.

> My name is Rui Moreira , new member to the fedora documentation project
> as a Portuguese translator .
> I am Portuguese (obvious) 28 years old and i work in a Webdesign /
> Webhosting company in Portugal as a System Administrator / Software
> Technician , and webdeveloper on my own free time , and a C/C++ programmer .
> Also a Fodora Ambassador for my country.
>
> My goals with the project are to provide PT users with docs in our
> native language, and also to spread out the word about Fedora .

Excellent.  Welcome.  I'm very excited by the interest in documentation
translation and authoring in other languages.  For example, with your
technical skills, you could be an editor for original Portuguese
content.

Cheers - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/