Translation QSG updated

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 30 01:40:53 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 13:47 -0300, Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> Paul W. Frields escreveu:
> > On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 20:43 +0200, Francesco Tombolini wrote:
> >> Hi Paul, it.po and rpm-info for italian language are now updated.
> >
> > Grazie Francesco!
> >

> Guys,
>
> I made the translation for pt_BR, uploaded the pt_BR.po file but I'm
> having some problems to make the html-pt_BR. Can you check this out for me?
>
> I didn't upload the updated Makefile.

It was just a misspelled tag; the way I figured out the error was:

touch po/translation-quick-start-guide.pot
make validate-xml-pt_BR

That gave me the error message with the invalid tag, so I fixed the
msgstr and committed.  Should work now.  When the other translations
come in, I'll publish pt_BR with the rest of the locales.  Thanks for
your hard work!