Re: cvs

On 5/30/06, Adam Moreland <journo_bouy hotmail co uk> wrote:
Hey all,

I have a problem with cvs access. I cant seem to get access and cant view
anything. I found instructions on some wiki on cvs but i couldnt get access.
Can someone send me a link to a wiki that has instructions on how to access
and view cvs docs so i can start doing something??

Adam,

Quaid and Stickster are at the RH Summit, but I can maybe help.

I am truly great, but I can't read minds.

You need to give specifics about what you are trying, what messages your
are getting.  Then, when we know your situation we can address the problem.

BTW: Have you touched all the bases, like providing the gpg key and your
ssh public key?