FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Hi docs team

I am proofreading the translation of the above document.
There are two small typo and suggestion I would like to make.
Is there any proper place to file, or should I contact the author directly?

Typo: Under Hints section,
"Q: I am trying to start *then xend service and nothing happens, then when I do a `xm list1 I get the following:" * it should read "I am trying to start xend service and then nothing happens,"

Suggestion: Under Automatically Loading Domains On Startup section,
"Note that the /etc/init.d/xendomains script is broken with respect to its use of the LSB init functions." * this is hard to translate. Is it possible to rephrase something like "Note that the etc/init.d/xendomains script does not comply with the LSB standard."?

Thanks
noriko