Re: cvs - error / help

and when i set my email (replacing ext:pfrields cvs fedora redhat com) in
~/.bashrc it takes ages with no output before returning:
[root localhost adam_laura]# cvs co docs-common
ssh: connect to host hotmail.co.uk port 22: Connection timed out
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

The content of ~./bashrc is this:
# .bashrc
export CVSROOT=:ext:journo_bouy hotmail co uk:/cvs/docs
export CVS_RSH=ssh

What is your Fedora accounts name?  That is the only part of the
original CVSROOT example that you should touch:

export CVSROOT=:ext:<YOUR_ACCOUNT_HERE>@cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs

I did a quick check (may not have been in the right place, though) and
didn't see "journo_bouy" or "manix" as a Fedora account.