Self-Introduction: Shayin C K

Shayin C K ckshayin1971 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 5 03:26:44 UTC 2006

   1.

      Full legal name: Shayin C K

    *

      City, Country: Bhusawal, India

    *

      Profession: Government Employee

    *

      Company: Ordnance Factory, Bhusawal

    *

      Your goals in the Fedora Project

            What do you want to write about?: Fedora, getting started

            What other documentation do you want to see published?:
            Installing new software in Linux

            Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical
            accuracy?: Yes

            Anything else special?: No

    *

      Historical qualifications

            What other projects or writing have you worked on in the
            past?: None, this is the first time

            What level and type of computer skills do you have?

                + Level: Guess I am a little above a beginner
                + Type: I have dabbled a little into programming. I am
                  not sure that makes me able to programme at such a
                  high level. But I have been using Linux since five
                  years and Linux exclusively(no Windows) since last 2
                  years. Hope that counts.

            What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User
            interface design, other so-called soft skills (people
            skills), programming, etc.

                +

            What makes you an excellent match for the project?

                + Proficiency in English
                + I can bring a non-techie's perspective into documentation
    *

      GPG KEYID and fingerprint

            GPG Key ID:53B0062E

          o GPG finger print:AE08 A7F5 6FD9 3F8C FC20 B397 C545 7D03
            53B0 062E

Regards

Shayin C K