Lest anyone think we're alone...

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 05:24:19 UTC 2006

On 11/25/06, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 22:09 +0300, John Babich wrote:

> I believe if you look in the archives, you'll find a proposal from this
> year about this very subject.  I think it came from someone in Red Hat's
> India office, although as an "extramural" project (i.e., don't expect
> funding). :-)  I will check my Gmail when I get a chance.

Thanks, Paul. Most "great ideas" have already been discovered. I
never assumed that there would be funding available. What I propose
is making this a formal project, perhaps using Sourceforge as a focal
point. We can then make it known to the FOSS community at large.

I'll check out your lead. If it's a Red Hat employee who's already on the
same wavelength, so much the better.

John Babich