KDE inclusion

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:18:55 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> The documentation team needs to carefully look at the effects of this
> proposal - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraSummit/ReleaseProcess.
> Modularizing content the same way the packages are done allowing people
> to somehow specify "dependencies" might work.

I agree that we need to avoid a monolithic document. We should continue
to produce specific modules (GNOME, KDE, Xfce) which can perhaps be
dynamically linked to produce a custom doc (for instance, FUD with a KDE
flavor).

How to do it still escapes me. Perhaps using INCLUDEs with some scripting
would do the trick.

John Babich