In regards to "Introducing Fedora" as suggested....

Markus McLaughlin markmc34 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 8 20:39:30 UTC 2006

There are many ways to introduce Fedora Core so I am asking for
suggestions on how best to do so, I want to do it so it's not too dry
or too "Microsoft"-like, somewhere in-between is what I had in mind
with a funny Dilbert-style image on the front.   What is the best FC-
supported Screen Capture Tool so I can provide the Opening Desktop
Screen of FC6?  Based upon what I write
for the Introduction, what would be an appropriate Conclusion?

I would like to strongly suggest that fedoraforum.org be the
unofficial Fedora Handbook site where all the Fedora web sites submit
"How-tos" and Solutions into one single forum known as "The Fedora
Handbook."  The purpose of this is for those who aren't busy on the
Documentation Project gather what has already been written and have
it combined on the fedoraforum "Handbook" Site and once that is
successful, someone or some team will have a completed PDF ready 3
months before the next FC release.  It is just a suggestion, nothing
more....

Mark McLaughlin - marknetproductionsentrance.blogspot.com