Re: new Firefox/splash page for FC6?

O/H Thomas Canniot έγραψε:
> Le mardi 05 septembre 2006 à 17:39 -0700, Karsten Wade a écrit :
>> If we move quickly, we can implement a new default Firefox homepage for
>> FC6.
>
> What about translating this futur homepage ? Will it be possible before
> FC6 release ?

Is is important to have this page localized. There is time for it and also the
amount of the text will be pretty small.

Karsten, could you please update the schedule to show the days the translation
will take place?

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule#splash-page-schedule

Cheers,

-dim