Re: new Firefox/splash page for FC6?

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
O/H Paul W. Frields έγραψε:
For now, Dimitris, go ahead and keep working on the page as static HTML
content.  If/when you're done with your part and ready to have it edited
and polished, send it to the list.

Okey, I just done v03 (v02 skipped). You can view it live here:

  http://dimitris.glezos.com/box/foss/fc6-browser-splash/

I think we can drop the link to the unofficial FAQ and Fedora Unity websites. The other two are endorsed websites. Having two FAQ's might be confusing. Firefox browser bookmark leads to a list of community websites and the unofficial FAQ is linked from other places. Comments welcome.

Rahul