[Fwd: Fedora Core 5 Linux Man Pages]

Hi

This is something we should have done.

Rahul
--- Begin Message ---
I've heard that some Linux users don't have access to the man pages.
Either the company they work for doesn't bother to load the man pages or
forbids their use, so I've put them on the web.

Fedora Core 5 Linux Man Pages can be viewed at:

http://fedoraman.computerperceptions.net/

Although not the most aesthetically pleasing web page, it is functional.

Erich
Systems Analyst/Programmer Analyst/Webmaster