Re: Heading styles

O/H Jonathan Roberts έγραψε:
> Hi,
>
> sorry I'm sending *so* many mails to the list!
>
> Possible addition to the style guidelines would be that
> headings/titles should either be *all* capitalized, i.e. Cool Things
> To Do With Fedora, or first capital and then all lower case, i.e. Cool
> things to do with Fedora. Some documents currently have headings which
> look like "Cool Things To Do with Fedora" - the random use of
> capitals/lowercase is ugly, imho!

FWIW, in translating to greek we decided to have only the first letter capital.

But it seems it is normal in english to have many caps, right? Newspapers,
research papers etc use it often. Is there any other reason besides make the
sentence sound more important (pompous)?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/