Re: Self-Introduction: Jonathan Roberts

Jonathan:

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project.

Ditto on everything Paul has written. I just volunteered
as lead writer for the Fedora User Guide. We are very
interested in expanding it to incorporate more KDE and
(time-permitting) Xfce coverage. Let me know if your are
knowledgeable in those areas and interested in contributing.

I prefer using the wiki to do the bulk of the changes, with the
result that the learning curve is very low to begin writing.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project