Re: DUG: Connecting to the Internet page skipped...

On 11/04/07, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 12:07 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> ...in navigation structure but is present in contents. Is there a
> reason for this or is it a mistake?!

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.  Can you point out where this
is happening?

I went ahead and fixed it. The problem was that the links at the
bottom of each page, to go forward and back, skipped connecting to the
internet - but it was present in the contents...does that make any
more sense than what I said before!?

> Screenshots for that page are
> currently in spanish as well.

screenshots-- are evil :)

I think those were placeholders, but the situation speaks to the
problems of screenshots.

So is the policy to avoid screenshots?! One thing I thought about the
DUG, which maybe is better in a different thread, was that the
description talks about it being "task orientated" but some of the
sections felt a bit thin on the ground in that respect - is this the
kind of concept material to be pushed to other docs?!

Jon