Re: hi, will you please add me to the EditGroup of FedoraCoreProject?

2007/4/13, 吴愚 <kiluawuyu gmail com>:
Hi,
   *I have acquired an account for fedora account system with a username
"kiluawuy".
   *I've register a wike account with a username "WuYu".

Then add yourself on page EditGroupQueue
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroupQueue

   *I've already join the fedora-docs-list and fedora-trans-list.
   *Now I'm get on working with my selfintroduction.
   But I've tried many times to request for the cvs group(cvs10n), but no
one replies at all...So I wonder if there's another we to remind them my
request?

Just wait a day or two. Or try to cry alout in #fedora-docs of freenode.

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^