Re: Self-Introduction, Wu Yu

I agree with you very much. I think Fedora Core is an amazing
Operating System, suitable for work, development, entertainment...a
lot kinds of stuff. We need documentation that is easy to read and
understand to most people to make it more attractive and easy to hands
on. And then everybody could know the advantages.

But at my startup, I think anything is good for me. I just want to be
involved and give my own contribution. :)

  Wu Yu