Self-Introduction: Licio Fonseca

Licio Fonseca liciofernando at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:04:51 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

My name's Licio Fernando N. da Fonseca, I'm a 21-years-old Computer Science
student from Belo Horizonte, Brazil. I'm an ubuntu member since january of
2006. I consider myself a supporter of the open source community/movement, a
feeling that was extremelly augmented when I first started using GNU/Linux
in 2001.
I wanna help the fedora with documentation and with translation for
brazilian portuguese.
In my job I work with fedora all day and in my home with ubuntu by night.

My ubuntu wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LicioFernando
My gnome wiki page: http://live.gnome.org/LicioFonseca
I gonna make my fedora wiki page :)

Thanks in advance.

--
Licio Fernando Fonseca liciofernando AT gmail.com
Jabber: licio at jabber.org  |  I Seek You (Icq): 271062447