Re: Come up with a search engine idea.

Right, and the yelp "Help" browser probably has additional features to
offer.  I don't know the state of synchronization between yelp's search
and beagle's, but I would opine that should be on someone's radar if
it's not already.  (...he said, ignorant of F7 status of that feature.)

Thanks a lot for your reply. All these tools are amazing! But I think whether
could they be highligted so users could find them more easily? I have been
using FC for some time but I don't know any of them until you told me...

So if these tools are more noticeable, I think users will find using
Fedora Core
more comfortable.

 Wu Yu