Self-Introduction: Thiago Dias

Hello,

My name is Thiago Dias, is coordinating of technology, formed as técnologo of computer networks, course after graduation of security of the information. I am setting the disposal to help them where my knowledge can be useful, I begin it I will be assisting in the translation of the documentations to pt_BR. Since already I thank this chance.

NullCk
Poweride By Fedora Core Linux

MSN Busca: fácil, rápido, direto ao ponto.  http://search.msn.com.br