Self Introduction: Kushal Das

Hi,
This is my first mail in the list.
My main goal is to spread the words of Fedora and in the same time help others
to make it better.I am a Fedora Ambassador from India and I do manage few
packages in Fedora repo. In Fedora Docs project, I want to take charges of
the translation of the docs in to bn_IN. I wrote some short tutorials on
different FOSS tools and some with video (
http://www.ilug-cal.org/wiki/index.php/Tutorials_from_Kushal_Das )

GPGKEY:
pub   1024D/2DB3CBFD 2005-12-01
      Key fingerprint = 1C5D A020 0DB9 11EB 8A86  690E 58E0 5A4A 2DB3 CBFD
uid                  Kushal Das <kushal fedoraproject org>
uid                  Kushal Das <kushaldas gmail com>
sub   1024g/BF4C22A4 2005-12-01

Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India