Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

On 4/24/07, David McInnis <dmcinnis63 mailshack com> wrote:

<snip>

    My extra skills consist of my logical step-by-step process of
overcoming problems and my attention to details.  I enjoy working with
Linux and I am quite motivated to help you folks out!

David, welcome to the Fedora Docs Project. Good troubleshooting skills
are always valuable. Besides writing and editing docs, you might also
consider running test versions of Fedora (if you aren't already), and
submitting bug reports and possible fixes.

John Babich
Volunteer, FDP