Re: Relnotes typos?

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 13:24 +0100, Miloš Komarčević wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just noticed a couple of errors while translating that might need some
> clarification:
>
> "Participate in the Fedora Project (<ulink
> url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted";>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join</ulink>)"
>
> Guess the link should be updated to reflect the page move from
> HelpWanted to Join.
>

> "About the Fedora Project (<ulink
> url="http://fedoraproject.org/Overview";>http://fedoraproject.org/Overview</ulink>)"
>
> Broken link - missing /wiki/? This would make it identical to "Fedora
> Overview" though...

Miloš, thank you for catching these!  The second is actually a redundant
link that I simply removed, but I also fixed the first link to point to
Join as agreed upon by project leaders earlier.  Another example of why
many eyes make better release notes... :-)

There is one minor fuzzy string change caused by this fix.