PO stats for release-notes etc.

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 22:06:32 UTC 2007

Here's the current statistics for translation for Release Notes and
other related modules, as of 2200 UTC today, 27 April 2007.  I've marked
the currently completed translations with a (*):

=== about-fedora ===
de: 32/3/5/
el: 38/2/
es: 40/		(*)
fr: 35/4/1/
it: 40/		(*)
ja: 1/8/31/
ml: 0/40/
ms: 5/12/23/
nl: 40/		(*)
pa: 35/1/4/
pl: 40/		(*)
pt_BR: 39/1/
pt: 40/		(*)
ru: 33/3/4/
sr: 40/		(*)
sv: 39/1/
uk: 13/2/25/
zh_CN: 40/	(*)

=== homepage ===
de: 1/7/29/
el: 37/		(*)
es: 37/		(*)
fi: 37/		(*)
fr: 37/		(*)
it: 37/		(*)
ja: 1/7/29/
nl: 37/		(*)
pa: 37/		(*)
pl: 37/		(*)
pt_BR: 37/	(*)
pt: 37/		(*)
ru: 8/18/11/
sr: 37/		(*)
sv: 37/		(*)
uk: 1/5/31/
zh_CN: 37/	(*)
bn_IN: 29/5/3/

=== readme ===
de: 37/18/9/
el: 60/4/
es: 64/		(*)
fr: 40/18/6/
it: 64/		(*)
ja: 1/9/54/
nl: 64/		(*)
pa: 54/10/
pl: 64/		(*)
pt_BR: 64/	(*)
pt: 64/		(*)
ru: 40/18/6/
sr: 64/		(*)
sv: 64/		(*)
uk: 35/16/13/
zh_CN: 64/	(*)

=== readme-burning-isos ===
de: 54/30/14/
el: 98/		(*)
es: 98/		(*)
fr: 54/30/14/
it: 98/		(*)
ja: 54/34/10/
nl: 93/5/
pa: 24/13/61/
pl: 98/		(*)
pt_BR: 76/22/
pt: 98/		(*)
ru: 54/30/14/
sr: 98/		(*)
sv: 98/		(*)
uk: 53/3/42/
zh_CN: 98/	(*)

=== release-notes ===
ca: 80/94/350/
cs: 0/11/513/
da: 177/203/144/
de: 112/176/236/
el: 285/190/49/
es: 522/1/1/
fi: 469/35/20/
fr: 140/199/185/
gu: 93/101/330/
hr: 110/86/328/
hu: 200/1/323/
it: 524/	(*)
ja: 96/197/231/
ml: 0/524/
ms: 38/66/420/
nb: 23/20/481/
nl: 264/15/245/
pa: 159/106/259/
pl: 185/193/146/
pt_BR: 392/41/91/
pt: 524/	(*)
ru: 181/199/144/
sr: 106/157/261/
sv: 458/21/45/
ta: 0/524/
uk: 181/201/142/
zh_CN: 522/1/1/

- - - - -
Looks like the Italian and the Portuguese translation teams are up to
date on *every single* module that's part of the Fedora release notes
package.  Congratulations to those teams, and everyone else, keep up the
great work!  The deadline is not until 2359 UTC on 2 May 2007, so you
still have 5 days left to finish any untranslated sections.  Thank you
to all our volunteers who contribute so much to making Fedora an
international success.