One more fuzzy...

Sorry folks, I found two more places in the release-notes module where
the text referred to "Fedora Core."  I fixed the problems and committed,
making one more fuzzy string with a very minor change.  Thanks for your
patience, translators.  Hopefully that should be the last of the
cleaning for this release!