release-notes/devel/po zh_CN.po,1.21,1.22

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:19:56 UTC 2007

2007/4/27, vmlinz <vmlinz at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Next time there is some work to do, please E-mail me.
>
> thanks.

(better to fedora-trans-zh-cn list)
well, just keep an eye on fedora-docs-list. If you think we should
organize & assign works then that is OK for me. But I don't think that
will last long. Also our "work to do" is not limited to translation,
but is only limited to your good wills. If you are willing to do
something that matters, if you can devote yourself to what you really
like, then no one can tell you what you have missed.

Yours,

--
bbbush ^_^