Docs Project: how well are we doing?

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Aug 21 17:01:55 UTC 2007

Hi all.

Fedora 8 is approaching, as it happened in the past, there are very few people
actively working on our Docs -- so few we are thinking of just focusing on
delivering the release notes and install-guide for this release. The Desktop
user guide hasn't even been updated for F7.

While it seems that we've got very few contributors, on the other hand, we see a
bunch of people joining the project, posting self introductions that show
willingness to help! Which is great!

An obvious Question comes in mind then: what are we doing wrong and all you new
contributors aren't involved in a Doc having fun and everything? What didn't you
like when you first joined the project? What did you expect and where did you
get disappointed?

Also, what could we do better and how? If you would re-engineer the whole
project from ground up, what would you do differently?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/