Self-Introduction: Shen-En Chen (Sam)

Sam Chen dreamcarrior at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 07:48:48 UTC 2007

Full legal name: Shen-En Chen  ---> Or just go by Sam
Waco, Texas, USA Timezone -6 US central time
I am a student at Baylor University.
My goals in the Fedora Project are to help translate useful documents
or write documents from English to Chinese or vice versa. Either
documentation for software or a system wide message.
What other documentation do you want to see published? Just anything
that people think is important and significant.
Anything else you'd like to do?
Historical qualifications
What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past? I am a
biochemist. So far I have a paper in bioorganic and medicinal chemistry
letters in 2004, and a page for international student magazine.
What level and type of computer skills do you have? I started my
computer life with microsoft windows 3.1 many years ago. I like and
used to microsoft windows until five or six years ago, in a research
pproject I had to use unix based system to solve problems. Since then I
learned how to install, configure and administer unix-like systems.
What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface
design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.
What makes you an excellent match for the project? I use unix-like
systems for work and I believe I can contribute at least as a regular
user.