The Great Content Migration

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Dec 2 21:44:36 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 13:48 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Is it possible, even with our workflow, to allow the community to edit
> something in Plone under Docs/Beats (or whatever namespace this
> becomes), without the changes immediately being published?

Not sure if we would care about changes being immediately published to
*Plone*, since it is a draft space anyway.

IIRC, publishing to CVS happens outside of Plone and is an event we
trigger.

I believe there is a way we could get it working.  It might mean having
something that lives in the non-Docs workflow until it is 'done', then
we move it into the Docs workflow.

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41