[Fwd: fop built]

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Wed Dec 5 19:20:31 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 17:46 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Unleash the flying monkeys!
>
> I'll see about getting a Rawhide instance going in the next few weeks
> for testing.  Hereby letting all others interested in quality PDF
> production from DocBook, here's a way to lend a hand - test the new FOP
> build.

Hot diggity dog!

I finally got around to trying this out today, and I have to say this is
a beautiful thing!  Everything just worked!  Wonderful!

To give you some background, I've spent the past several weeks working
on Docbook/FOP stuff for another project, and been fighting the whole
Java stack the entire time.  Karsten and Thomas (and anyone else who
worked on this), please contact me offline and I'll find a way to buy
you a pizza.  (Now if I could just get this other project finished, so
that I can work on Fedora docs...)

-Jared Smith