DUG

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Fri Dec 7 14:22:37 UTC 2007

Hey all,

Can we come to a consensus on what else needs to be done to make this
doc a reality.

At the moment it's in pieces which is fine and people are working on it.
I'm just curious as to what topics need to be covered in order to make
it useful to the end user.  There is (IMO) some overlap between the
Admin guide and the Desktop one and there will always be so with that
thought should we transfer some topics across?

Would love a target in place makes things easier to say yup completed
edit ready etc.

Cheers,

Marc