DUG Updates

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Fri Dec 21 13:52:12 UTC 2007

I've added a bit of content which may or may not be correct for
Configuring the Internet.[1] I would love a quick review on this for
guidance relating to Network Manager and whether it's confusing.

I've also contacted Bill Notting because the wireless section is going
to take a bit of work and the feature page had him as the point of
contact.  I'll update it with information once I get some information as
in what wireless drivers are supported etc.

VPN wise I have no real clue how to do this so can someone add content
for the VPN section. I've never used VPN personally and when I tried at
university I had severe issues in getting connected so this is important
for me to learn as well.

Regards,

Marc Wiriadisastra

[1]