Self-Introduction: Timothy Murphy

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:34:57 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 15:37 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 16:46 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> > In my opinion, two big blocking issues are
> > 1. complications due to licensing
>
> Cannot be helped.  The OPL is the only good license for Fedora content.
> If the situation changes or a sufficient license arrives, we can use it.
>
> The complications of copyright law, US law, and other intellectual
> property laws are not the fault of this project.  We do with what we
> can. :)

Timothy mentioned that Miles was in favor of him bringing this document
to us.  That means if Miles dual-licenses the document, with the new
license being the OPL with no restrictions, Timothy could bring it here
and work on it.  Timothy, if you want to bring that question to Miles,
and he simply plops a bit of text into the document at his site stating
that, that's probably sufficient.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/