Adam Cooper - Self Introduction

Adam Cooper adamcooper at rogers.com
Sat Dec 22 16:46:07 UTC 2007

Adam G.F. Cooper
Orillia, Ontario, Canada
Landscape Labourer
Michaelis Landscape

I would be interested in helping with documentation for new users to fedora. Especially people migrating from Microsoft platforms.
I have been involved with writing manuals for other charitable organizations. I documented a policy/manual for safe interaction with children.

I have been working with computers for over 16 years now, unfortunately most of my skill currently is in Microsoft Platforms, as I have only enough skill currently to use Fedora and its applications I would not consider myself a "Power" user with Fedora, yet. I have my MCP  and an older A+ Certification. I am able to type and I am able to use most word processing programs, and have been using the OpenOffice.org suite exclusively for 5 years now. I do have some programming skills but mostly with the BASIC language. I'm currently actively trying to learn HTML, PHP, and JavaScript.
I would be a good candidate for this project because I believe in the Open Source concept, and would like to be able to contribute to it's projects and to help out where I can.

GPG KEY:
pub   1024D/0A249BB4 2007-12-22 [expires: 2008-12-21]
      Key fingerprint = 4158 B090 CAFB 8C4B 6471  36A0 80A6 9B45 0A24 9BB4
uid                  Adam Cooper (Documentation Project) <adamcooper at rogers.com>
sub   2048g/327C2834 2007-12-22 [expires: 2008-12-21]