Re: Desktop User Guide

O/H Timothy Murphy έγραψε:

>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide
>
> I just wonder why it is called a _desktop_ user guide,
> since as far as I could see all the sections would apply
> equally well to a laptop.

Heh, good point in the context of hardware; this "desktop" refers to the desktop
as a software; that is, the guide does not include documentation for
command-line or server stuff. In the same context, the new Fedora 7 will have a
"Desktop" version, meant for users having a PC rather than a server.

Hey, now that I come to think about it, maybe "Fedora 7 (PC)" would be better
than "desktop"? :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos