Feedback on Join the Fedora Community

Concerning "Join the Fedora Community"
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join

Short version: I like it!

Long version:

The 6 categories (Content Developer, Designer, People Person,
OS Developer, Translator, Web Developer) really capture the roles
different people play in the Fedora Project.

It would be interesting to describe ourselves in terms of these roles.
I personally see myself as a Content Developer first, a Web Developer
second, with some People Person thrown in for good measure.

I also like the graphics. Maybe we can incorporate them into other pages.
The Docs Project is a natural place for the Content Provider graphic.

Kudos to Karsten and Mairin!