FDSCo meeting for 06-Feb-2007

We are in fact meeting today on #fedora-docs.

Anyone is welcome.  Discussion is around:

* Fixing and continuing with our election situation
* FUDCon reports
* AOB

I don't have much to report back from FUDCon about FDP in particular,
but we might as well get it into the record. :)  Paul may have more to
say.

If no one is available, I'll just use the time to figure out how to fix
our election situation.

- Karsten