FDSCo meeting for 06-Feb-2007

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 06:23:08 UTC 2007

On 2/6/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> We are in fact meeting today on #fedora-docs.

I would have been unable to attend thanks to my ISP having
another unscheduled outage due to poor network management.

At the same time, when did you guys meet? I got this
e-mail at 10:47 PM my time (2:47 PM EDT, 7:47 PM UTC).

> Anyone is welcome.  Discussion is around:
>
> * Fixing and continuing with our election situation
> * FUDCon reports
> * AOB
>
> I don't have much to report back from FUDCon about FDP in particular,
> but we might as well get it into the record. :)  Paul may have more to
> say.
>
> If no one is available, I'll just use the time to figure out how to fix
> our election situation.

Was there a meeting, and, if so, will you be posting the IRC transcript?
I am especially interested in all the DocBook work that you guys did.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project