Re: FDSCo meeting for 06-Feb-2007

On 2/6/07, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:
We are in fact meeting today on #fedora-docs.

I would have been unable to attend thanks to my ISP having
another unscheduled outage due to poor network management.

At the same time, when did you guys meet? I got this
e-mail at 10:47 PM my time (2:47 PM EDT, 7:47 PM UTC).

Anyone is welcome.  Discussion is around:

* Fixing and continuing with our election situation
* FUDCon reports
* AOB

I don't have much to report back from FUDCon about FDP in particular,
but we might as well get it into the record. :)  Paul may have more to
say.

If no one is available, I'll just use the time to figure out how to fix
our election situation.

Was there a meeting, and, if so, will you be posting the IRC transcript?
I am especially interested in all the DocBook work that you guys did.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project