Fedora 7 Test 1 and release notes

Hi

Some strong notes here:

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070205#news

A followup comment #72 by the author (CC'ed) reveals that the primary concern is over lack of release notes.

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070205&mode=16#comments

Of course with our level of resources doing full fledged releases notes and translation for a test 1 release of a fast moving distribution like Fedora is not easily done. I was traveling to FUDCon Boston 2007 finalized and unfortunately didnt have any time to work on the release notes but this shouldnt be resting on me entirely. However a single page overview or some notes within the announcements itself wouldnt take much time.

It would also be good to link to our QA efforts and release process like http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/7/Test1TreeTesting to avoid the impressions of a lack minute rush up job. The more transparent we are with our development efforts, the better we would be at avoiding misconceptions.

Rahul