Re: Self-Introduction: Maxim Dziumanenko

У Чтв, 2007-02-08 у 12:42 +0300, John Babich пише:
Maxim:

> ЛАСКАВО ПРОСИМО !

Дякую!

I have already translated Release-notes in Ukrainian using
i18n.redhat.com, but it's not enough to get fully translated html. I
still have no access to docs-common, that's why I need access to docs
CVS.

I have completed procedure described in Translation Quick Start Guide,
but as far as I understand somebody should approve CVS access of 'mvdz'.
Also I'm going to translate fedoraproject.org wiki pages in Ukrainian
and I've created appropriate Wiki account. What else do I need to do?

Btw, is this correct maillist for this topic? Should I mail to other
maillist?

Thanks a lot

--
Maxim V. Dziumanenko <dziumanenko gmail com>