Self Intro: Jason Taylor

Jason Taylor jmtaylor90 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:25:29 UTC 2007

Well, you all have already read the subject no doubt so you know my
name... :) I live near Detroit, MI, USA (EST). I have been using RH for
some time now and since I am not a programmer figured helping write
documentation would be a good way for me to help out. I don't have any
prior experience so will probably need some direction as to how to get
started..

I am open to writing/editing about any aspect of FC, although I have
more experience with FC in the server configuration/usage scenario
(professional experience as a network admin). I would be more than happy
to edit current docs for technical accuracy/typos/grammatical type errors.

That all being said, I look forward to helping and hopefully won't prove
to be a burden as I learn the ropes...

-Jason

pub   1024D/DC0E0D37 2007-02-13 [expires: 2008-02-13]
Key fingerprint = 94E8 D6CE 2EED 19AD 3F7E  021E B022 2C5E DC0E 0D37
uid                  Jason Taylor <jmtaylor90 at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/058F173C 2007-02-13 [expires: 2008-02-13]