Translation project

Hi,

I've been contributing to Fedora Project for quite a long time now, as a
translator. Recently I've been wondering if, at some point, the Fedora
Translation Project has been merged with the Documentation Project.
I'm asking because I want to know if I should request to be added to the
cvsdocs group or not, and if I am actually elligable to be in it. Also
if I should send another introduction (I already did back in... uh 2003
I think ;-)

Thanks!

/Josep