Re: Translation project

O/H Josep Puigdemont έγραψε:
> I already have a CVS account for sending translations (I presume it
> won't be the same?), and also an account in the account system.

Unfortunately, no, they are not the same.

The one for L10N is on RH servers and the other one (Docs and everything else)
is on Fedora ones. With the first one you can submit translations and with the
second, you are given access in different areas (eg. `cvsdocs`).

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/